Career Opportunities for AC Service, Installation & Repair in New Mexico
- Service Manager
- Technicians & Apprentices
- HVAC/Sheet Metal Journeymen & Apprentices
- Administrative Assistant & Clerical Support
- Qualified Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience in both residential and commercial systems; EPA & NATE Certifications; and strong trouble-shooting skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Carrier I-Vu and Service Tool software. Expertise with other control systems is a plus. Be familiar with Ductless mini split systems.
- Pay will depend on skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Benefits include health and dental insurance; 401(k) & profit sharing; holiday pay, sick leave and vacation pay.
- Contact: Rich or Celissa