LET US TAKE CARE OF IT.
Our plans for Property Managers save you time and headaches by spotting and addressing issues before they become problems. Say goodbye to emergency work orders, keep your tenants comfortable, and your property owners happy.HVAC Spring Checklist HVAC Fall Checklist
A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT WILL HELP YOU:
- Reduce turnover rates and increase tenant occupancy by keeping your renters comfortable.
- Minimize repair costs with regular preventative maintenance.
- Prevent time spent fielding tenant HVAC requests by catching issues before they become a costly emergency repair.
- Stop the cycle of the repair-only approach to maintaining properties and prolong equipment life.
MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS INCLUDE:
- An initial inspection with findings and photos
- An initial complete performance tune-up
- Check refrigerant pressure in the spring
- Visual inspection for oil leaks
- Lubricate motors
- Replace filters
- Inspect and clean gas ignition assembly
- Perform a carbon monoxide test
- Biannual heating tune-ups and cooling tune-ups
- One annual plumbing inspection
- Tips for your tenant for their system to run most efficiently
- Direct scheduling with your tenant
- Guaranteed priority service and fast response times