LET US TAKE CARE OF IT.
A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT WILL HELP YOU:
- Reduce turnover rates and increase tenant occupancy by keeping your renters comfortable.
- Minimize repair costs with regular preventative maintenance.
- Prevent time spent fielding tenant HVAC requests by catching issues before they become a costly emergency repair.
- Stop the cycle of the repair-only approach to maintaining properties and prolong equipment life.
MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS INCLUDE:
- An initial inspection with findings and photos
- An initial complete performance tune-up
- Check refrigerant pressure in the spring
- Visual inspection for oil leaks
- Lubricate motors
- Replace filters
- Inspect and clean gas ignition assembly
- Perform a carbon monoxide test
- Biannual heating tune-ups and cooling tune-ups
- One annual plumbing inspection
- Tips for your tenant for their system to run most efficiently
- Direct scheduling with your tenant
- Guaranteed priority service and fast response times